List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo]  Still und heimlich: alle 3.000 Arbeitsplaetze in
From:       Roberto Selbach Teixeira <maragato () conectiva ! com>
Date:       2003-06-12 13:35:26

Em 3571 de setembro de 1993, Kurt Pfeifle escreveu:
> It was certainly not in my mail nor translation. KDE was not mentioned
> once. So far it is only an assumption, or a hope.
>
> This is the way rumours and urban legends come to life....

btw, I once woke up inside a bathtub full of ice missing a few
internal parts. :-)

Seriously, though, even if the article does not mention KDE
specifically, someone said it was a SuSE desktop deal. If that's so,
then it's fair to assume KDE is involved. Then again, you are right,
it's all a bunch of hearsay.

         Roberto.