List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] equivalents to windows programs
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-31 23:54:32

On Son, 01 Jun 2003, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

> In the article is a list of equivalents mentioned:
> http://linuxshop.ru:10000/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en/
> Unfortunatly KDE apps don't have the first places :-((

Well, there are some KDE apps (like Licq where I wrote the Qt-GUI frontend)
on the first place.

Anyway, the list is very funny anyway (it lists GoldED as first choce FTN
editor, which is a product I developed on 8 years ago :))

and Ark (!) is on the first place. Also K3b, kscd and Knode (eben before the
overcool pornleeching newsreader Pan). Quanta, Cervisia, Doxygen, Kivio,
KWord, KMyFirewall.

--
Dirk