List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] RMLL 2003
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-05-28 22:08:03

Le Mercredi 28 Mai 2003 09:45 PM, Karl-Heinz Zimmer a écrit :
> Salut Laurent,
>
> reading more about your planned meeting in Metz I must make this proposal:
>

> Shift your Libre Software Meeting by one or two weeks!
I have nothing to see with RMLL organization, but as I went to Bordeaux the
previous years, I don't imagine it is possible to move the date so close to
the meeting.
There is a big organization to manage to find some place to sleep, to eat, to
meet and work.
Probably lots of people have reserved their holidays at their job and their
airplane token.
It is a big problem some people will be in Germany at the same date as the aim
is to let developers meet. But I don't think there is a solution for this
year.

Ask it to the people who are in charge of the RMLL, but I guesstheir answer.

Gerard