List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] reviewers: kde-promo ML and kc-kde
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-05-25 0:08:45

Hello people,

I want to submit this small but amusing post of Mark Bucciarelli. The hidden
message in that post is to trigger some people who think they can help us.

Please let me know what you think, if there are no reasonable complaints I
want to submit it for the next kc-kde

Fab
--
Fabrice Mous
fabricemous@xs4all.nl

["kde-promo.xml" (text/xml)]

<section
title="Fundraising ideas"
author="KDE Promo Team"
contact=""
subject="Fundraising ideas"
archive="http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-promo&m=105361525604335&w=2"

<topic>Promotion</topic>
In our search for funding the coolest project on the planet, Mark Bucciarelli
offered some ideas.

<quote who="Mark Bucciarelli">
check this out, the EFF is now accepting car donations.  why not kde
e.V.?  or kde-nl or kde-us or kde-fr or ...
Donating a vehicle to charity can earn you a healthy itemized tax
deduction. Now EFF is able to accept used car donations all around the
country!

EFF has partnered with Vehicle Donation to Any Charity, which gives us
the ability to process vehicle donations with minimal expense to us
and very little hassle for the donor.
</quote>

Although it is an amusing read, I think its worth mentioning. KDE promo is actively
looking for ways to generate some funding. We welcome people who think they can help
us generate the neccesary funding.
</section>