Hi ! I met RMS yesterday in Soissons at the Trophées du Libre (we did not win :-( ) I talked him about The problem of the free/non free Knoppix CD ROM. I told him, in my mind, KDE should have a complete CD to show people what KDE can do. But it could also be possible to distribute some CDs with only pure-free software to show people what free software can do. He would not like nor a complete cd which would show warnings about non-free contents, nor a free-only CD which would lead to non free software. I think KDE needs a complete CD. If making a second CD is not a too hard job and does not take too much place on our servers, we could prepare 2 cds, but if it makes too much problems for us, preparing a free-cd should be a job for the FSF. Friendly -- Gerard _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.