List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: My research about KDE
From:       Datschge <datschge () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-05-22 12:11:19

All in all a really nice read confirming many of my own impressions. But I
don't think it was necessary to attache a HTML file to the email as
confirmation that you used MS Office for its creation, the text file was
sufficient. ;)

If you are going to deliver a speech at Nove Hrady (which I would be \
looking  forward to hearing) you'll have to do so in English since that's \
the official  language used at the meeting. I'm sure though that other \
people will want to  read your papers as well so I'd suggest creating an \
English translation of  it. Such one can surely organized here when the \
German version is finished.

Btw the Nove Hrady mailing list is at
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/novehrady

Regards, Datschge =)