List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] My Research
From:       "anbrand" <A.Brand () em ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       2003-05-22 10:08:41

Sorry,
I forgot: the texts about my research are in german. I have and had no time
to translate them in english. I asked my girl-friend to translate the
quantitative studies but this will take some time (also they are in a
pre-beta phase so translation is not worth the effort). I hope you will
understand this problem.
But I could hold the speech in english, so that everyone could understand
it.

Yours,
Andreas

  Dipl. Soz. Andreas Brand
  Project electronic labourmarkets (PELM)
    / Projekt elektronische Arbeitsmärkte
  Johann W. v. Goethe Universität
    / Johann W. v. Goethe University
  Institut für Polytechnik und Arbeitslehre
    / Institute for polytechnic and laboursciences
  Robert-Mayer Str. 1 / FLAT: Zimmer 105 / Room 105
  Postadresse / for letters:
  Postfach
  D-60054 Frankfurt / Main
  Tel.:  +49-(0)69-798-28923; Fax: ~798-28233
  Email: A.Brand@em.uni-frankfurt.de