List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: KDE 3.2 release cycle
From:       Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL <sip () teamlog ! fr>
Date:       2003-05-18 11:59:33

Le Samedi 17 Mai 2003 18:07, Eva Brucherseifer a écrit :

> I anonymized them attached them. Actually it's rather unspecific. Most
> people have no idea how opensource works and don't know where to start.

Is there somebody to teach them? I am currently having many people from my
company or contractors who are telling me that they want to participate, even
a little, to such projects. I always tell them the same things about sharing,
giving and taking and the importance of such projects. Is there anybody who
begun to write down something more precise than the KDE HELP page?

--
LINUX BUSINESS UNIT
http://www.teamlog.com