List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KC KDE and KDE Promo
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-05 21:09:30

On Monday 05 May 2003 22:18, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> Karl-Heinz,
(...)

> > > If there is no objection then I contact the KC KDE Team for getting
> > > this news message published.
> >
> > OK, the above was an objection of mine, I hope it did not sound too
> > rude, I just tried to be honest.  ;-)
>
> I responsed in a honest way, I can see your concerns but find your
> reasons not that strong. I could be wrong ... but I think you are a
> bit *too* concerned.

That might well be...

Reading the comments of the other participants and thinking about them
and about your own comment I have to admit that, yes, it /might/ be that
I was a little bit too concerned.  :-)

> I will post the news snippets in this mailinglist, if anyone feels
> that the "snippet" is inappropriate or incorrect they can say so ...

That's an absolutely fair proposal, thx.
(and I promise not to be hypercritical)

Cheers
Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>