List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: KC KDE and KDE Promo
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-05-05 20:29:24

[..]
> Since there have already been negative reactions, I expect that you
> probably won't proceed with this.  I wish you would, though.

I will proceed with this in full openess, everbody can read the stuff I want
to submit for KC KDE. If anyone feels it is not good to publish I'm open for
discussion and I will withold the "snippet"

> Mailing list
> summaries allow people get an overview of more of KDE.  They allow
> contributors to keep an eye on everything that's going on in the KDE name.
> And with a list like this, with people who are looking to represent KDE to
> the world, I think that's especially important.

that's exactly my goal, getting this out to more people in the world. We can
need more help any time, any place.

Fab