List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: [kde] A very big thanks...
From:       Christopher TenHarmsel <tenharmsel () staticmethod ! net>
Date:       2003-05-04 14:35:52

On Sunday 04 May 2003 06:02, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> What about doing an interview with this guy and publish it on
> enterprise.kde.org? Any volunteers? (maybe some of our newcomers in promo?)

I'm willing to do it.  Any good tips on questions to ask?  Ifyou have
questions you'd like for me to send him, please email me and let me know.

-Chris

> On Sunday 04 May 2003 11:37, Kevin Krammer wrote:

Christopher TenHarmsel, KDE Developer
Public Key on www.keyserver.net
The law will never make men free; it is men who have got to make the law free.
		-- Henry David Thoreau