List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] German KDE-folder in PDF, EPS and ASCII
From:       "Bas v.d. Wiel" <bas () kompas-media ! nl>
Date:       2003-04-29 15:39:51

Hello yet again,
The PDF, EPS and ASCII files of Tackat's brochure in German are done.
They are exact copies of the Pagemaker document and should be printable
at a raster of 133 lpi. You (or a printer) will have to cut very close
to the edge because there's not enough page bleed on the original
document. I'll fix this when I have time. It's also time for some new
screenshots..

The files are too big to post on here, so I put them on my webserver.
You can find them at:

http://www.kompas-media.nl/brochure_de_eps.tar.bz2 (3934528 bytes)
http://www.kompas-media.nl/brochure_de_pdf.tar.bz2 (1705155 bytes)
http://www.kompas-media.nl/brochure_de_.txt.txt (7356 bytes)

Be warned! The EPS will expand to almost 60MB, bzip2 is very good at
compressing postscript!

Bas

Bas v.d. Wiel
Kompas Media