List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Address database for press contacts
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2003-04-22 15:37:23

Tink said;

> I have had it with the negative remarks and bickering on this list.

I realised I am part of these negative feeling and I am sorry for this.

Seems like infrastructure work has not been successful in the past, that's
why I am reluctant to see it happening again. Jono has probably spent a lot
of energy in setting up the fora of kde-enterprise and they are just dead
now.

I forgot to say that I am really thrilled to see someone coming up with such
a professional approach to kde promotion and I hope that he can come up
with something really good.

Especially as a journalist, I think Bas can bring a lot of experience to
promotion.

So, I'll stop spreading some negative feeling here. As I do not have time
for any KDE work, I'll just shut up and let the real people who are
actively engaged in promotion do the things they need and move forward.

Thank you Tink for your intervention [ no irony here, I reall mean it ]

	regards,

	Philippe

--
You should not reinvent the wheel.
Except when the first inventor made it square!