List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Knoppix/KDE
From:       "Kurt Pfeifle" <kpfeifle () danka ! de>
Date:       2003-04-17 10:03:30

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

> On Thursday 17 April 2003 11:01, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
>
> > Kevin Krammer wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Is there a recent version of "our" Knoppix version?
> > > I mean the with (almost) all KDE stuff.
> > >
> > > There is a local Linux event next week
> > > here in Graz and I'd like to have
> >
> > exactly *when* is that taking place?
>

> That's the Grazer Linuxtage on April 25. For the program and more details, see
> their homepage at http://www.linuxtage.at/

Thanks -- found it.

As Kevin Krammer is giving a talk introducing Qt programming, the CeBIT version
is really excellent for this event. Ralf has put in a lot of work to make
Gideon/KDevelop3 work on it. He showed me how to program and compile a fully
working editor with it (sorry, forgot again, how to do it -- Ralf, will you
give me an extra lesson?)...

I could send ~ 50 CDs (not self-burned, but professionally looking ones, with
a printed blue CD face) to someone who gives me a valid address....

Ciao,
Kurt