List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re:  Re:  Re:  Re:  WSJ Strikeout and TypeHeads
From:       Chris Howells <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-15 11:01:26

Hi,

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 05:10, Neil Stevens wrote:

> meetings are in Europe, the primary developer association is German, over
> the last couple years we've had a no-patents EU flag on www.kde.org.

Feel free to commit a non-European one. I was intending to commit a function
which randomly chose a hotspot....

> Rather than do that, why not just revive/restart worldwide.kde.org?  If
> anyone has the original code around, i'd be happy to rewrite it to the new
> kde.org format.

I'd be delighted for you to do so. Most of the site is in the
worldwide.kde.org CVS module, if you want to commit the new site to
www/areas/worldwide I'll commit the newest map there.

If you want to become maintainer of the map, I'm happy for you to do that,
unfortunately I haven't been a very good maintainer of it :(

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, howells@kde.org
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP ID: 33795A2C