List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re:  Re:  Re:  Re:  WSJ Strikeout and TypeHeads
From:       Chris Howells <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-15 11:01:26

Hi,

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 05:10, Neil Stevens wrote:

> meetings are in Europe, the primary developer association is German, over
> the last couple years we've had a no-patents EU flag on www.kde.org.

Feel free to commit a non-European one. I was intending to commit a \
function  which randomly chose a hotspot....

> Rather than do that, why not just revive/restart worldwide.kde.org?  If
> anyone has the original code around, i'd be happy to rewrite it to the \
> new kde.org format.

I'd be delighted for you to do so. Most of the site is in the
worldwide.kde.org CVS module, if you want to commit the new site to
www/areas/worldwide I'll commit the newest map there.

If you want to become maintainer of the map, I'm happy for you to do that,
unfortunately I haven't been a very good maintainer of it :(

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, howells@kde.org
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP ID: 33795A2C