List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] feedback wanted for new dot feature
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2003-04-03 17:38:20

Hi, for those of you running Konqueror CVS, I wonder if you could give
the following a test drive before we launch it.

Since I don't have a recent Konqueror CVS, I'm also interested in
screenshots, etc.  Also, if someone is using the RDF Konqueror sidebar
applet, I am *extremely* interested in screenshots and how it compares
to the JavaScript sidebar feature.

_INTERNAL_URL_http://dot.kde.org/configure_INTERNAL_URL_

If you know any other sites that support the sidebar feature in a
useful way, I'm interested in that too.

Thanks,
Navin.