List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] (fwd) NX Project Announcement NEW- What is broken in RH 8.0 KDE???
From:       Paul Deming <prdeming () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-04-01 7:05:48

> P.S.: My NX testdrive was my first real usage of the RH KDE setup. Oh
> my god=it is really _extremly_ broken :-((

> Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konolde r f r a k o nErlewein, Frank, Konold &
> Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und PhysikerNobelstrasse 15, 70569
> Stuttgart, Germanyfon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959email:
> martin.konold@erfrakon.de

As a newbie using KDE 3.0 with RH 8.0 I am curious what is broken?  How
can I fix it?  This topic might be better on the KDE-Linux install
list.  I have had sevarl problems compiling KDE apps, and failed in one
attempt to install KDE 3.2 from RPMs.

I guess this is also my introduction to this list.  I have been lurking
for a couple of weeks.  I am interested in getting involved with
writing documentation and KDE promo in general.

Paul Deming