List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] promo.kde.org
From:       Christopher TenHarmsel <tenharmsel () staticmethod ! net>
Date:       2003-03-25 14:43:13

On Tuesday 25 March 2003 07:24, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Die, 25 Mär 2003, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > As for the content on promo.kde.org, the most valuable part is the list
> > of KDE2 and KDE 3 systems and the feature guide. IMHO they should be
> > moved to the main pages www.kde.org so that they accompany the
> > screenshots and the announcements. There also was a list of distributions
> > on www.kde.org who ship KDE, I cannot find it right now.
>
> That was indeed the plan :)

But I think there's still a lot of things that promo.kde.org can do, and i
think it should fill an important need (promotion coordination) in KDE
community.

If this goes into CVS will the ACL for it be different than the other
repositories or the same?

-Chris

--
Christopher TenHarmsel, KDE Developer