List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] remember KDE Zine?
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-03-17 11:53:42

Le Dimanche 16 Mars 2003 20:26, Navindra Umanee a écrit :
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2003-March/msg00018.html

Looks nice... Do you think Navindra, that the Dot could issue an online  KDE
magazine with the best dot news in a different format ? The same content but
aimed at people who don't want to follow KDE news on a weekly basis. I'm
thinking of a page like news.google.com with a layout divided between the
different keywords of the Dot news (Developpers, Community, Success, etc..)
in each box a choice of the most important news and a link to the others.

I'm thinking about that because lately we had somebody who came on the French
KDE mailing list asking about service menus. There was a piece of news on the
Dot about the article by Aaron Seigo on service menus but now it is buried
far away in the Dot archives and this women didn't knew about it. I think a
kind of 'best of' the Dot could be useful and this way we get a KDE zine for
free.

Cheers,
Charles
--