List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] remember KDE Zine?
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-03-17 11:53:42

Le Dimanche 16 Mars 2003 20:26, Navindra Umanee a écrit :
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2003-March/msg00018.html

Looks nice... Do you think Navindra, that the Dot could issue an online  \
KDE  magazine with the best dot news in a different format ? The same \
content but  aimed at people who don't want to follow KDE news on a weekly \
basis. I'm  thinking of a page like news.google.com with a layout divided \
between the  different keywords of the Dot news (Developpers, Community, \
Success, etc..)  in each box a choice of the most important news and a link \
to the others.

I'm thinking about that because lately we had somebody who came on the \
French  KDE mailing list asking about service menus. There was a piece of \
news on the  Dot about the article by Aaron Seigo on service menus but now \
it is buried  far away in the Dot archives and this women didn't knew about \
it. I think a  kind of 'best of' the Dot could be useful and this way we \
get a KDE zine for  free.

Cheers,
Charles
--