List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Promoting of projects
From:       Sven Lüppken <sven () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-04 11:37:17

Hi all!

I don't know if any of you saw the discussion about language learning applications on \
kde-edu,  but the kde-edu team and we came to a conclusion, how to manage the stuff. \
We concluded the  following:
- We'll write an application framework for language learning applications which will \
go into kde- edu.
- We'll write a german learning application which will me maintained outside of kde's \
cvs.

Both projects already have been approved by SourceForge and work will begin in a few \
weeks.  So far to the introduction, why do I mail you?

I have to hold a speech about those projects here on our school. I will also have to \
write some  letters to governmental institutions here in Germany. I already mailed \
the german ministry for  education and science which pointed me to a few addresses. \
The guy who answered my mail also  said that the german government is highly \
interested in these projects (especially because of the  bad PISA-study results here \
in Germany).

I also mailed Andreas Pour who wanted to help me but finally pointed me to you, \
because I need  a letterhead for the letters I have to write as well as some (KDE) \
businesscards.

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
s v e n  l ü p p k e n
KDE Developer, sven@kde.org