List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Traveling Tux - in the Amazon and other parts of Bolivia
From:       Janus Sandsgaard <lister () janus ! dk>
Date:       2003-02-28 3:49:18

Hi there, promo-list

Maybe this is something for the promo-people in KDDE?

I am currently working on a photo serie about Tux traveling in Bolivia, and
just want to share it with the rest of the world. Maybe this is the right
place? It is alle about photos like these:

http://www.sslug.dk/misc/eventyr-tux/2img-103-0308.jpg
http://www.sslug.dk/misc/eventyr-tux/2img-102-0284.jpg
http://www.sslug.dk/misc/eventyr-tux/2img-103-0344.jpg

(and yes, there is more...)

Right now I am writing coments for the pictures, organizing them. Maybe cool
as a screensaver? Maybe you can use them for something? :-)

-j