On Thursday 27 February 2003 20.57, Navindra Umanee wrote: > Hi, > > Unless I'm reading wrong, he seems to be saying that X.Org is > considering adoption of Gnome as the primary X desktop. > > Seems like that would be quite a blow for KDE, pr-wise. Is anyone in > contact with these people? I think Stefan Westerfeld will meet with Leon in Copenhagen at LinuxForum. KDE hackers David Faure, Steffen Hansen, Jesper Pedersen, Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Michel Boyer de la Giroday and yours truly will also be there and can jump in if necessary. Besides, I have my doubts to the importance of x.org these days... Kalle -- Matthias Kalle Dalheimer President & CEO Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB Platform-independent software solutions _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.