List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Shirts Available
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-26 21:46:21

[..]
> Sorry, but a shipping price as ahigh as 7 EUR (half of the T-shirt's
> price!) is just ridiculous. Are they seinding by horse courriers?
>
> (I always thought the Czech Postoffice Company is crap but I'll have to
> revisit that... I could send the same package from Czech Republic to
> Germany for 10% of the price)

Lukas,

Maybe get some more people interested in getting a poloshirt like that. I
*tuned in* for getting those shirts to Holland. I asked around for people
here if they were interested in buying a shirt and so I ended up buying a lot
of shirts which in turn are going to be distributed among those who orderd
one (or two).

If you visit an event on behalf of KDE, you could do an appeal on KDE e.V for
making those costs for you. That's something you could ask ...

Fab