List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Go-Linux 03 Conference in Israel
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-03 17:28:05

On Monday 03 February 2003 08:49, Meni Livne wrote:
> On Monday 03 February 2003 19:40, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> > The presentations are indeed quite old. I don't know what kind of
> > presentation you are lookingt for.
>
> Anything about KDE in general, unless you know of any focused on kde
> internationalization...

you want to talk about internationalisation. There was soem info in
LinuxJournal some time ago. Could look that up for you ...

> > But I made one presentation in dutch
> > some time ago (3.0.* series) using info from the announcement. Those
> > announcements are written in a good marketing-lingo.
> >
> > FWIW here is a link to a dutch presentation
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/kde-nl/promo.kde.nl/slideshows/
>
> Cool. I'll have a look at it.
>
> > If you are interested I could update the story a bit and translate it to
> > english. But beware, it is not a presentation not for technical people.
> >
> > Also if you look around this list you can find that there are some
> > Knoppix-KDE democd's and that there are also some work done for recording
> > some kde-sessions. (Tim Jansen)
> >
> > If you need gear like poloshirts or even regular shirts you should watch
> > this list,
>
> You mean for free or for sale? My budget is a little tight... :)

nope .. but the poloshirts wil sell for rondabout 15 euros (we do not know an
exact price yet) but Kernelconcepts only ship in Europe.

Also sending you a shirt is a bit expensive (I checked the dutch postoffice)
and it costs 2-5 kg 18 euros for outside europe. (0-2 kg = 13,50 euros)

So an option would be that you buy one (two) poloshirts and we split the
shipping costs. Maybe KDE e.v is also willing to compensate, asking wouldn't
hurt.

> > but you can also buy some nice KDE-gear online.
> >
> > Anyway keep us up-to-date and let us know if we can help you.
>
> Sure thing. Thanks.
>
> --
> Meni

good luck