List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: Re: [debian-knoppix] prepare KDE 3.1 integration in Knoppix
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-01-29 5:51:30

Reply from the knoppix list below.

Since Knoppix is a mix of stable and testing (and unstable?), apparently it's
not a simple apt-get.  Also, I only have a dial-up connection so uploading an
ISO will probably take three to four days.

I don't think I can have something by this Friday, sorry.  But I will be happy
to post the ISO (but I'll probably have to mail a CD to someone).

Does anyone have any opinions on whether it is worth waiting for the unstable
debs, which are compiled with gcc3.2?  Does this really make a big deal?