List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: [Fwd: Press Contacts in Brasil]
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-28 21:30:19

I would say for Qualifications:
1) You want to be listed
2) You are sufficiently close with things concerning KDE
3) You have shown past commitment wrt KDE
4) There isn't anyone else in your region who is more qualified

Both Mr de Castro as well as Mr Teixeira are in my opinion very much
qualified.

Cheers,
Waldo

bastian@kde.org -=|[ SuSE, The Linux Desktop Experts ]|=- bastian@suse.com