List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] figures for KDE
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-01-11 18:52:11

Op zaterdag 11 januari 2003 18:59, schreef Éric Bischoff:

> Le Saturday 11 January 2003 18:24, Fabrice Mous a écrit:
> > Op vrijdag 10 januari 2003 17:27, schreef Philippe FREMY:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am preparing the brochure for KDE at the Paris Linux Expo. I would
> > > like to add some striking figures about KDE. Something like:
> >
> > Is it possible that we can download the brochure as well when finished?
>
> How do you know we have translated it from German to French ? I was
> planning to announce it, but I'm surprised that you are already aware of it
> ;-).

Just a hunch :-))
I wanted to translate it to dutch as well... but because lack of time and no
real dutch event keeps it a bit down on my TODO-list.

But is it in english? And can I buy some french folders from you KDE-France
people. I'm also planning to go to some events and lugs in Belgium. ( I went
to a lug in Antwerpen yesterday )

> Tackat is currently reviewing my work. He said he would finish it before
> Sunday evening. I suppose he will put the result online on his site.

I think shoud also be on kde-promo or kde-events site

> We also have the current version online on KDE-France Web-CVS. But the
> Web-CVS behaves a bit strange these times, it tends to truncate downloaded
> files ... The address of the version not yet reviewed by Tackat is :
> 	http://cvsweb.tuxfamily.org/cvs/expos/brochure/?cvsroot=kdefrance
> You have both the PageMaker source file and EPS dumps.

Great ... thanx but I guess it is big and I have 56k6 so I wait the final
version ..

> An interesting file at that addresse is
> 	plaquette-tackat.txt
> because it contains suggestions for the improvement of the original German
> version.

something for KDE germany to pick up ??

Fab