List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] figures for KDE
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2003-01-10 16:27:45

	Hi,

I am preparing the brochure for KDE at the Paris Linux Expo. I would like to
add some striking figures about KDE. Something like:

KDE, in figures:
- 5 years old project
- XXX lines of code
- more than 1000 contributors
- more than 100 active translators and documentors
- more than 100 active developers
- nnn lines of code added every day (average on one year)
- XX programs
- 50 translated languages (including difficult alphabets or right to left
language such as arabic, hebrew or chinese)

Any idea about other striking figures ? Mmh, the number of downloads or of
visit of the website could be good.

Can someone know if the number I cite are corrects ?

	regards,

	Philippe