List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] poloshirts - prices
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-01-10 14:08:04

Today I phoned the manufacturer (still no reply from my e-mail) and the
following was given to me:

When I talk about a logo I talk about the logo found on:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/kde-nl/K_logo_everaldo4.png

Al prices are without tax (BTW/ VAT... etc)

embroidering poloshirts faces two types of costs:
- cost of design [digital blueprint of the amount of stitches which are needed
for the logo)
- cost of shirts
- cost of embroidering

Cost of design
---------------------
This was an estimation because it depends on how many stitches needed. They
said these costs won't ever be higher than Euro 100,-

Cost of shirts
----------------------
shirts with a reasonable quality are shirts of 170/180 grams of weight. A
shirt like that wil cost per piece 15 euro en per 5 pieces 10 euro. The
differnce had to do with ordering they said.

cost of embroidering
-----------------------------
Cost of embroidering will be Euro 4,- independent of how many shirts you plan
to embroider.

Overview

design (onetime costs)          100,-
shirt (1 piece/175 gr.)             15,-
shirts ( 5 pieces/175 gr.)         50,-
embroidering (1 piece)              4,-

So basicly a poloshirt could cost euro 15,-  (if we take a minimum of 5
pieces) Design costs are my contribution to the KDE-project.

Please your opinion on this,

Fab