List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Polo-Shirts: few or many?
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-08 10:43:20

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 10:40, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is the question wether we produce only a few embroidered T-Shirts to
> start with or at once man of them to sell them on many shows.
>
> If we prefer the small solution, Fabrice would continue with the company,
> he already talked to, otherwise I'd prefer the Kernelconcepts solution.
> Petra Kirchner <petra@kernelconcepts.de> is ready to prepare an offering,
> if we send her the logo proposals.

Does the 2-colors problem apply to Kernelconcpts too, or are they offering
4-colors or more colors solutions too?

> How many Shirts would we need for the large solution?
> In Germany we'd need shirts for CeBit and mainly for Linuxtag (which
> probably will be combined with a KDE e.V. membership meeting), I'd say
> about 100 together, if the design is good.

Yes, IMHO we 100 is not too much.

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>