List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] RE: [kde-promo] logo 4 poloshirts
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-07 17:19:19

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 18:05, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> Le Tuesday 07 January 2003 17:50, Fabrice Mous a écrit:
> > My suggestion is that we list this stuff in one doc or so. "Who can I
> > contact for these pins" "Where can I buy t-shirt at a costprice?" "What
> > about the possibilities of shipping outside europe ?"
>
> It's exactly the questions that are currently being asked about the Linux
> Expo in Paris. What are the procedures from a very practical point of view
> ?

There is already a section for this kind of stuff on events.kde.org. I added
some stuff some time ago, but it's no complete database. There also is the
Promo FAQ, which needs an update.
We really need more people being active on that, since it takes a lot of time
to correspond to people from all kind of countries and to add all the
information.

Greetings,
eva