List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] logo 4 poloshirts
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-01-07 11:47:01

Op dinsdag 7 januari 2003 10:05, schreef Philippe FREMY:
> > From: Fabrice Mous [mailto:fabricemous@xs4all.nl]
> >
> > Hello people,
> >
> > I want to embroider some poloshirts for FOSDEM.
>
> How many of them do you plan ?

Just one piece... I don't have money to buy for example 50 or 100 shirts. I
just pay for the design which they need to make for you when you want to
embroider a logo. So these are the initial costs. All poloshirts can be made
without these initial costs. So you have a fixed price for every poloshirt.
You can even use your own poloshirt or jacket or whatever garment you have

Everybody who is interested can contact me on this. Basicly I wanted to make
some shirts available for the kde-crew at a  very reasonable price. So these
shirts are not really for sale.

> Just before the Fosdem, there is the Paris
> Linux Expo. Last year, we were able to sell 100 T-shirts with the
> unreleased KDE 3 logo.

I read about it ast year. The design of those shirts were cool.

> Gerard Delafond might do something similar this year, so it would be wise
> to synchronise and have only one set of shirts and expenses.

I'm all for it. But keep in mind that printing is different from embroidering

> I'll try to contact him and keep you informed.

Please do ...

TIA

Fab