List:       kde-promo
Subject:    RE: [kde-promo] logo 4 poloshirts
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2003-01-07 9:05:52

> From: Fabrice Mous [mailto:fabricemous@xs4all.nl]
>
> Hello people,
>
> I want to embroider some poloshirts for FOSDEM.

How many of them do you plan ? Just before the Fosdem, there is the Paris
Linux Expo. Last year, we were able to sell 100 T-shirts with the \
unreleased KDE 3 logo.

Gerard Delafond might do something similar this year, so it would be wise \
to synchronise and have only one set of shirts and expenses.

I'll try to contact him and keep you informed.

	regards,

	Philippe