List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Open Source Weekend
From:       "Dan Langille" <dan () langille ! org>
Date:       2002-12-16 22:30:50

Hi folks,

There will be an Open Source Weekend in January (http://www.osw.ca/)
here in Ottawa.  I plan to be at U of O with some boxes hooked up in
a small network.  The primary work station will be running KDE 3.0.5.
 The default theme is configured at present, but I'm considering
putting some eye candy on there.. perhaps one of those translucent
themes.

If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/