List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re:  Re: discussion? where? well, not here...
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-11-26 0:05:28

<mode="badass">

Okay, I'll translate for you.  When I wrote:

> Take this decision up with security@kde.org or KDE e.V. please.  I had
> nothing to do with it.  And I'm not a politician, so I'm not impressed
> by this line of attack.

What I really meant was: Take your whiney-ass the heck away from me,
and ask someone who knows, verifies, and decides about KDE security
matters and advisories.

This is for your reference:

http://www.kde.org/info/security/

This is further repeated for your benefit:

> No, I never wrote any articles about this.  I approved someone else's
> article too early and quickly undid it when that was pointed out to
> me.
>
> Take it up with security@kde.org to find out why the advisories were
> delayed or disputed.  I don't really know.  Perhaps they can provide
> you with details.

Apparently KDE e.V. does not deal with this stuff.  Oh ho, my bad for
not reading the legal documents and mistakingly mentioning KDE e.V. as
a higher authority.  Go ask around security@kde.org or whoever else
appropriate for KDE security if you really care so much, and stop
being a lameass.

</mode>

Bye Neil.

Thanks,