List:       kde-promo
Subject:    RE: [kde-promo] KDE League Clarifications
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2002-10-09 8:01:43

I find it unacceptable that someone publicly insult someone else on a
mailing list. Mr Black seem to lack the minimal level of respect and
courtesy necessary to discuss on a mailing list. I ask the administrator to
remove Mr Black from this mailing-list, unless he publicly present excuse to
Andreas Pour.

Mr Black, if you doubt about the truth of the fact presented by Andreas
Pour, I suggest you call the Delaware Office of Corporate Divisions and
check your facts, like Andreas and Dep did. But it is far easier to insult
people than to actually do something.

Second note, you should check what a Nazi is. I have never seen Andreas
promoting massive killing of any population. Reading his messages, I find
the opposite, a strong opponent of any killing, which makes your insult even
more stupid. The one that seem to be filled with hate is yourself.

	Philippe Fremy