List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] RE: Feature article on KDE for Linux Magazine
From:       Laurent Rathle <lrathle () teaser ! fr>
Date:       2002-08-04 16:42:48

Le Lundi 29 Juillet 2002 10:17, Philippe FREMY a écrit :
> I think we should start a site in KDE that would be for KDE users only.
> This is the place where users would find some simple and advanced tricks.
> Like how to customize your AA rendering and stuff like that. Who wants to
> do it ?

I'm managing kde-france.org (http://www.kde-france.org) for french users.
There is already the translations of Kde Cousin, but i've have the goal to
put some tutorials (eg, there is already one to explain how to install two
version of kde on the same machine). For the moment, I'm tanslating the stuff
I find. I've also put a faq, and some forums. We are two to work on the site
with the help of the french translation team for the translations. But, any
help is welcome :-).

--
lrathle@teaser.fr