List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] English KDE flyers
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-07-22 18:23:23

There were some very nice KDE flyers on LinuxTag, in German. I was under the
impression that english ones would also be made. Is this true and if so,
would KDE still benefit from me taking them with me to San Francisco in two
weeks?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much