List:       kde-promo
Subject:    RE: [kde-promo] kde myths web site
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2002-07-08 7:47:26

> > if you add "back" and "next" buttons (or similar navigation buttons) to
the
> > single myth pages, one can easier read all myths in a row without using
the
> > browser back button.
>
> done.

I saw it happen while browsing :-)

> i'll get to navindra's request for "all myths in a topic on
> one page" later

How about just putting all the myth related to one category in one page,
with links to anchors at the top of the page.

> now. it does have the greatest of bandwidth to the 'net at large though,
so
> if it gets popular (which, honestly, i doubt it will =) then i'll have to

Don't doubt. Once it is finished, I want to announce it on a few geek sites,
to clear up the KDE  misunderstandings.

Idea for other myth, that needs more research:

- KDE is not scriptable
- KDE does not use Corba, thus sucks
- KDE does not interact with Gnome
- You are forced to use KDE window manager with KDE

On the KDE library licensing stuff, it would be worth adding that it is
possible to develop a close source appliation with KDE, but it requires
buying a Qt license.

	Philippe