hello, While a lot of people were present at LinuxTag, KDe-nl (dutch KDEpromo g= roup)=20 had his own humble event in Amsterdam called Linux@work. Today, I recieve= d=20 some pics which I want to sent to the Dot with a small report along with = some=20 thank-yous to some people. (need to find a *working* scanner this weekend= )=20 We also sold all of our first load of t-shirts during Linux@work and with= that=20 we were more succesful then we had hoped for. During this day and later o= n,=20 we talked about the legal status of selling shirts through our dutch=20 KDE-website. We want to offer some KDE-shirts (and maybe more merchandise= in=20 the future) in The Netherlands and Belgium that people can buy without=20 spending a truckload of money for getting out of Germany/ France or the U= S. So .. we do not want to have trouble with taxes or so. Can we operate und= er=20 the hood of KDE ev with a dutch bank-account ? If so who should we contac= t on=20 this matter. Please contact Rinse rinse@kde.nl (coordinator of=20 dutch-translations) or me. Please feel free to give your opnion on the above matter ...=20 Fab PS I crossposted the message to kde-promo and kde-events, sorry about tha= t :-P _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.