List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: [kde-promo] KDE Dot News: We Need Help
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-06-19 10:42:27

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero@redhat.de> wrote:
> Perfect! I guess I'll ask them for hosting my new distribution as well. ;)

I have received many offers in private mail, some quite wonderful.

I'm currently partial to one from "Jarl E. Gjessing <jarl@yaeda.org>"
for a dedicated Dell PowerEdge 2550 and to the one from Cyberbrain you
quoted above.

I have already been in touch with Jarl so we have several things
worked out already.  I'm still waiting to get some dialogue with PeM
before committing to a solution either way.

To summarise: So far I have a dialogue with Jarl, so this is a great
asset.  The advantage of Cyberbrain is that they are a professional
ISP and provide 24/24 7/7 service.

Cheers,
Navin.

PS I'd still appreciate getting access to the data on bero.org, of
   course.