List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] the second one
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-07 3:40:06

At 01:58 +0300 04/07/02, Adrian Codre wrote in [kde-promo] the second one:

> i made the second flyer to promote kde 3. It needs a little more work
> (especially the edges of konqui & katie) but just to form u an idea and tell
> me if i'm on the right road.
> Tell me what u think.

Try sticking to one typeface, don't use cursive/italic, bold and
normal in one sheet and try to use the same size for all words.
Different colors to emphasize the meaning of the word is okay.

Personally I'm not very fond of the background, I don't like the
'object' in the background it has no meaning whatsoever and can't be
connected to anything KDE. It takes away the attention of the
headline.

--
Tink