List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Konqueror Banking List
From:       Oliver Strutynski <olistrut () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-04-02 23:14:48

While waiting for KDE 3 to be released, I overhauled my Konqueror
Online-Banking compatibility list, added a seperate column for Konqueror 3
and threw in some perl and php magic to make updating entries easier for both
users and me.

It would be nice to have to have some up-to-date information in place for the
Konqueror 3 release, so if you have new information regarding your bank's
online banking application with Konqueror 3, feel free to submit a new entry
or update an existing entry at

   http://home.in.tum.de/strutyns/banking.php

Thanks for listening,

Oliver