List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 3.0 announcement date
From:       Tina Gasperson <tinahdee () tampabay ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-03-29 14:59:04

Hi y'all,

Sounds like a heads-up is in order for KDE users that KDE 3.0 is just around
the corner. You guys might or might not be nervous about me writing a story
to that effect, but I must! People want to know these things. One of the
aspects of the KDE Project that most impresses me is the (perception anyway)
of speed and efficiency. I was just reading over the KDE philosophy and it
appears that this outlook has worked for you.  Of the many things you have to
be proud of, that's one of the top few.

Anyway, this afternoon we'll run a short story at NewsForge tentatively
entitled: "Developers readying KDE 3.0 for possible April 2nd release"

I'm touching on a bit of the history of KDE and mentioning that great
philosophy. If anyone has any comments they'd like to share, please either
reply on list or to me directly at tina@newsforge.com .

Thanks,
Tina Gasperson
news editor / reporter