On Monday 25 February 2002 02:40 am, Jono Bacon wrote: > I am more than happy to contribute to these efforts. Although GNOME may > have the money from Sun and support from Ximian - I only really see Sun= a a > real thing to be concerned about - I feel Ximian will go the same way a= s > Eazel. No, I don't think so. Ximian positions itself more as development partner= and=20 is or will be able to draw revenue from that. They can still outspend=20 themselves but they seem to have the business side of things much better=20 covered than Eazel ever had. Cheers, Waldo --=20 Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to= it. -- Bob Bemer _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.