Hi, Technical details aside, I've grown to like the current ease of use of the dot. No stupid registration and so on, but back to your point. Chris Howells wrote: > Well, at the moment we seem to allow anonymous posting of comments to the > dot. Would it be possible to only allow people that have registered to > post? This wouldn't help fully, but I'm sure it would help a bit. Actually, we do have anti-troll measures in place, *you* just don't notice them which in my book is a good thing. So while the trolls pay a penalty, I don't believe anti-troll measures should penalize our other innocent users. Judging by the number of legitimate comments from anonymous users vs trolls, I don't think it would be justified. It may certainly reach the point where we will have to require registration, but I think we're far away from that. And as I've mentioned before, almost no one is truly anonymous on the web. Anonimizers can be dealt with too. ;) Cheers, -N. _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.