Torsten Rahn wrote: Nice job, Torsten! A few comments below. > KDE-PROMO FAQ > 3.) Where do I find merchandising stuff (i.e. KDE t-shirts, stuffed Konqis, > etc.)? The League has an allotment of *free* t-shirts which are available for supporters staffing the KDE booth. Please request shirts at least 4 weeks in advance (sorry, there will be no rush shipments). > II.) Events [ ... ] > A) KDE LEAGUE > > The KDE League is a group of industry leaders and KDE developers focused on > facilitating the promotion, distribution, and development of KDE. The League > will focus on promoting the use of the advanced Open Source desktop > alternative by enterprises and individuals and on promoting the development > of KDE software by third-party developers. > > Homepage: http://www.kdeleague.org > Contact: Andreas Pour We were going to use some other address here. Hmm, well, I guess we need to wait till the DNS transfer is complete so I can set up a mailing list for this. Or, would it be inappropriate to use a kdeleague-requests@kde.(org|com) address so I can set it up now? > B) KDE E.V. > > KDE e.V. is a non-profit legal entity (a "corporation") that can act in the > interests of KDE as well as maintain a bank account. It was originally > founded as a means for KDE to enter into a legal agreement with Troll Tech > with the FreeQt Foundation. It has since taken on a further role as a place > were donated monies could be accepted and distributed. I think we can just drop the FreeQt history, no? It's not relevant and not what KDE e.V. does now. [ ... ] Very cool! So, is someone HTMLizing this and putting it online :-) ? Ciao, Dre _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.