On Wednesday 20 February 2002 22:07, Eva Brucherseifer wrote: > So where should these pages be placed? I had a look on promo.kde.org an= d > after talking to Andreas I got the impression that it is unmaintained (= are > there maintainers here?) Put them in CVS. This won't guarantee maintainance, but it will at least = make=20 it most likely to be maintained at all. Dynamic content is a bit more=20 difficult this way, though. > So what would be in events.kde.org? > - online registration for events (as described above) > - calendar of coming events > - calendar of past events with photos (there already is some stuff on > women.kde.org, which easily can be moved) > - howto on organizing booths (we already did one on the kde-events mail= ing > list) > - howto for people being booth staff (like Ralf's famous styling guide = ;-) I'm in favour of all that. :-) > Bero already agreed on hosting this site, Chris wants to help with html= and > Mark Bucciarelly with the database. We'd have the code in KDE's CVS wi= th > an ACL for all people who are involved (just like the other sites). Sounds reasonable. I can probably help as well, although no guarantees he= re. I=20 don't want to make promises I can't keep. Rob --=20 Rob Kaper | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a litt= le cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." www.capsi.com | - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1= 759 _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.